Applicants for admission into the programme should possess:
- Ordinary level credits in five (5) subjects – English language, Mathematics, Economics and any other two from: Government, Financial Accounting, Geography, Literature in English and Yoruba at not more than two sittings.
- Candidates for the ‘O’ Level admission must have satisfied the National cut off mark of 180 for UTME.
- Direct Entry to part 2 (Four Years)
Direct Entry applicants should possess:
- Five credit passes in the GCE (or equivalent)
- Minimum of two (2) of these must be at the Advanced Level.
- Ordinary level passes must include English Language, Economics and Mathematics
- Advanced Level passes shall include Economics or Accounting
NOTE: subjects are not counted at both levels of the examination. I.e. you cannot duplicate same set of subjects passed at Ordinary for A level passes (with the exception of Economics).
OR One of the following certifications:
- OND at Upper Credit Level in Accounting, or Banking and Finance
- ATS-ICAN final stage certificate
- Final stage of association of Nigerian Accountants (ANAN),
- Final stage of Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers (CIS),
- Final stage of the Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN).
- Direct Entry to Part III (Three years)
- Five (5) credit passes in O/L including Mathematics, English and Economics
AND any of the following certifications:
- HND in Accounting or Business Administration
- Final stage of ICAN certificate (ACA)
- ACCA or CFA, ACIB, ANAN (Plus HND or BSc in any Discipline)
HND in Banking and Finance.